Looking for a Clever alternative for your Easter Baskets and some Tasty Treats. How about a Special Hors d’oeuvre?
We’ve got you covered with some very easy and creative crafting and delicious treats.
- your favorite deviled egg filling
- black olives and carrot pieces
- Using a Quikut Paring Knife, cut v-shapes into cool hard-cooked eggs, remove the top and gently remove the yolk. Make your favorite deviled egg filling and pipe into the bottom egg white with the Easy Accent® Decorator. Cap with the egg-white tops. Make chickadee eyes and beaks out of black olive and carrot pieces
Make Some Bunny Very Happy…..
BUNNY BUTT COOKIES
- * 1 pkg 17.5 oz/510 g sugar cookie mix
- * 1/3 cup 75 mL flour
- * 1 can 16 oz/450 g white frosting
- * red food coloring
- * coconut flakes optional
Preparation Time: 35 min | Cook 25 min| Ready in 60 min |
DIRECTIONS:Mix sugar cookie mix with flour in the Classic Batter Bowl and refrigerate (covered with plastic wrap) for 30 minutes before rolling out with the Baker’s Roller®. Cut out the body with a 2½" cookie cutter, the feet with a 1½" cookie cutter (shape into ovals) and the tail with the Corer. Bake per package directions and allow to cool.
Frost and decorate as shown (use pink-tinted frosting in the Easy Accent Decorator with writing tip for the feet detail, and sprinkle coconut flakes on the tail), then assemble.
From my Family to Your Family we want to wish you All a Blessed Easter.
We are very thankful for your continued support of The City Cottage.
Thanks for joining us and being a part of The City Cottage Family. I love when we can visit.
Don’t forget to Visit us over at: Pinterest. Share us with someone you know, “Sharing is Caring”.
Until next time,
Chat with you next week.