Are you looking to create an outdoor space for Alfresco Dining with Family and Friends? But How you Ask? We can help with that. Our Best 5 outdoor Dining Space Ideas are Affordable and Beautiful. Join us for some Amazing Alfresco Dining Ideas for your Patio” …
What is Alfresco Dining
Alfresco dining, is generally defined as outdoor meals. It’s not just about eating under the sun and sometimes the Stars.
It is a style of dining that is casual and often party-like in its atmosphere.
I have to say it is my favorite, informal and entertaining as what I do best.
Do I Have Enough Space?
Spacing Dining furniture on the patio is no different than placing it in your Dining room.
Measuring so that there is enough room to push back your chairs without any obstructions. Sounds obvious, but sometimes it is hard to accomplish. If there is Spacing issues you can use different Size tables from Bistro (3 Pieces) to Formal Dining (Up to 8 Pieces).
The goal is that you want to be able to get to your chair and out of your chair without disrupting your guests. Likewise they will want the freedom to get up from the table as well.
The goal is that your Guests feel comfortable and at home!
Where Can I Buy At Affordable Prices?
We are all looking for the same things when it comes to our Outdoor Spaces. It doesn’t matter how large or how small they are we want them to be comfortable, stylish and above all Affordable.
We all want to create an AMAZING outdoor space.
We have curated a collection of Affordable Outdoor Dining Furniture that we feel is designed to bring comfort, style, and function back to your outdoor space.
As in your seating area the same principles have been considered. We have kept in mind durability and storage functionality. So grab your “favorite” beverage, find a comfortable chair and be prepared to do the easiest and most non-stressful shopping for our 5 BEST OUTDOOR DINING SPACE IDEAS.
1. Mainstays (Walmart) Belden Park
What I like best about this set is it is both Modern and sophisticated. It comes with the questions that in and of itself is a good value.
NOTE: As in any cushioned furniture outside, I always spray it with Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Repellent.
2. Hampton Bay Riverbrook (Expresso)
This is a very well made and Heavy set. It is powder coated for rust resistance. It also has another good feature, it has self leveling table legs.
3. 7-Pieces Nuu Garden Patio Dining Set
It will look good with all styles of decor. It’s comfortable to sit on. ALSO I Really liked the color and the well made chairs of steel. Very sturdy. They also have breathable fabric.
4. Angelos 9 pc.. Dining Set
What I like about this Set is the versatility of the pieces. Easily move into your conversation area. So it has dual capability.
5. Costway (Target) Rattan Dining Set
This set is well designed and quite modern. The cushion covers are removable for easy care or changing in the future.
What Are Some Ideas For Outdoor Dining.?
Here are some best outdoor dining space ideas:
- Rooftop Terrace: A rooftop terrace with a breathtaking view is a perfect spot for outdoor dining. You can add comfortable seating, a table, and some plants to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. I would love this.
- Patio: A patio is a classic outdoor dining space. You can add an outdoor dining table and chairs, along with some potted plants and outdoor lighting to create an intimate and relaxing atmosphere.
- Garden: A garden can be transformed into a beautiful outdoor dining space. You can add a pergola, a table with chairs, and some string lights to create a magical atmosphere.
- Veranda: A veranda is a covered outdoor dining space that is perfect for rainy days. You can add some comfortable seating, a table, and some potted plants to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Sounds so Southern…as we are fanning ourselves.
- Deck: A deck is a perfect outdoor dining space for small gatherings. You can add a table with chairs, some plants, and outdoor lighting to create an intimate and cozy atmosphere.
- Balcony: A balcony is a small outdoor space that can be transformed into a cozy and inviting dining area. You can add a bistro table and chairs, some potted plants, and outdoor lighting to create a romantic atmosphere. In our New Digs (Apartment) we are “in process” of design and decor.
- Courtyard: A courtyard is a private outdoor space that is perfect for intimate dining. You can add a table with chairs, some plants, and outdoor lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Poolside: A poolside dining area is perfect for hot summer days. You can add a table with chairs, some umbrellas, and outdoor lighting to create a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Beachside Dining: A beachside dining area is perfect for romantic dinners or family gatherings. You can add a table with chairs, some candles, and outdoor lighting to create a cozy and intimate atmosphere. Who wouldn’t LOVE this.
- Mountainview Dining: A dining area with a mountain view is perfect for a rustic and cozy atmosphere. You can add a table with chairs, some wood accents, and outdoor lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
If you had to pick just one out of the list above, what was yours be share with our readers I’d like to see how many choose one certain outdoor dining experience.
Mine is, hands-down, GIMME that BEACH Dining. Awhhhh.
Some BENEFITS to Outdoor Dining
- Fresh air and sunshine: Outdoor dining provides a chance to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine, which can improve your mood and overall well-being.
- More space: Outdoor dining allows for more space to spread out and enjoy a meal, especially for larger gatherings.
- Better ambiance: Outdoor dining can create a more relaxed and pleasant ambiance with natural surroundings, such as trees, flowers, and birds.
- Reduced stress: Being in nature can help to reduce stress levels and promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
- More creativity: Outdoor dining can inspire more creativity in cooking and food presentation, such as using fresh herbs and flowers for garnish (from your Garden).
- Cost-effective: Outdoor dining can be a cost-effective way to entertain guests or enjoy a meal, as it eliminates the need for expensive restaurant bills.
Do you have a Benefit that is not on the List? Share it with our Readers… sometimes we have to just stop and … “Take a Breath and Exhale”. .. Life is Good.
Well that was some Tour of our 5 Best Outdoor Dining Space Ideas..it has made me hungry, how about you? 🙂
This is a good start for you to begin your quest for the “PERFECT” dining area for your outdoor space. We have covered the patio with a Comfy Spot to Sit and in addition have created Zones.
By creating these Zones it will Maximize your outdoor spaces for Functionality and Style.
As is the same principle inside our home. Dinner in one spot and then relaxing and conversation in another. Here Dinner guests can easily move to the conversation area and visa versa. How simple.
As I have said before and I can’t “stress” enough…this is your Home, where you create spaces that reflect your style and spirit. Have fun with it.
You will find what you are looking for but you have to take that “1st Step”.
I hope this Post has inspired and encouraged you to know that “You Got This”.
Thanks again for joining us and being a part of The City Cottage Family. I love when we can visit.
Please don’t forget to Visit us over at: Pinterest. Share us with someone you know.“Sharing is Caring”
Until next time…..