Are you looking for QUICK and TASTY weeknight RECIPES.
Try our Easy Weeknight Chili. This is one that they are going to ask for more!
Hello friends, I have a yummy recipe for one of my favorites, Chili. I just had to share it with y’all. For me, Chili is good any time and any season. I’m a can’t get any simpler to make. That’s the best part for me, Betty Crocker I am not.
Friends Sharing Recipes
My friend, Cyndi Musgrave, Pampered Chef Consultant, shared with me this week a recipe that will make for a quick and easy dinner for the whole family.
This delicious little bit spicy chili recipe is a keeper. It has excellent balance of Sweet and Spicy.
This rich ground beef chili will not only be delicious today, but it might even taste better tomorrow.
Easy Weeknight Chili
This is a classic chili recipe with just the right twist with a secret ingredient. Keep reading to find out what that is…. Enjoy!
If you make this Recipe, please share with us we love to hear what you may have added to the recipe or next time may take away from it.
Hope you “Save” the Pin.
Easy Weeknight Chili
- ½ tbsp Oil Canola
- 1 med Onion finely chopped
- 1½ lbs Ground Beef 95% Lean
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed/pressed
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2½ tsp Cumin
- 1½ tbsp Cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ 3 oz. can Tomato paste
- 1½ cup Beef Broth
- 1½ cans Fire Roasted Tomatoes 16 oz. Undrained
- 1½ can Mild Chili Beans (in sauce) 16 oz. Undrained
- Heat the oil in your medium pot over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, or until shimmering
- Process the onions in batches in the manual food processor until finally chopped
- Add the onion to your pot. Cook and stir, uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until the onions are slightly softened
- Add the ground beef and garlic. Cook over high heat for 8-10 minutes. Use your mix n chop to break the beef into crumbles. When the beef is no longer pink, drain (if necessary)
- Stir in the remaining chili ingredients. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sour Cream
- Green Onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Jalapeño Slices
Thanks again for joining us and being a part of The City Cottage Family. I love when we can visit.
Please don’t forget to Visit us over at: Pinterest. Share us with someone you know. “Sharing is Caring”
Until next time…..