Slow Cooker Pork Chops, Veggies & Gravy
- 1 lb. Bag baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4” thick) ( 1.5 lbs.)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup and dip mix
- 1 lb. baby portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bag (Frozen)peeled pearl onions or 1 reg. onion, sliced
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (NOT diluted)
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon halved (optional)
Keep an eye on your mail the first time you cook it and turn it off when your veggies have reached the desired tenderness and your pork is cooked through.
This recipe is adapted from a Taste of Home.
My Favorite Slow Cooker:
The Pioneer Women 6-Quart Garden Slow Cooker
Reynold Slow Cooker Disposable Liners
- Place carrots, celery, and potatoes in the bottom of a large slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix seasoning over the pork chops.
- Add lemon (optional), mushrooms, and onions on top of the pork.
- Cover with cream of mushroom soup (not diluted).
- Cook 6 hrs. and rest 10 minutes before serving