- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 ounce lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit puree
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- Garnish: orange half-wheel
- Garnish: preserved cherry
Add the light and dark rums, lime and orange juices, passion fruit puree, simple syrup and grenadine into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a large Hurricane glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with an orange half-wheel and a preserved cherry.