Cube Steaks with Gravy
- 6 Cube steaks
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup Onion/diced
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcesteshire
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Beef bullion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
Put all ingredients in a gallon Ziploc bag – FREEZE Crockpot Cooking Gravy 1/4 cup of cornstarch 1/2 cup of water ADD Frozen Bag of Cube Steak Cook 6 HRS. on LOW
Slow Cooker Pork Chops, Veggies & Gravy
- 1 lb. Bag baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4” thick) ( 1.5 lbs.)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup and dip mix
- 1 lb. baby portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bag (Frozen)peeled pearl onions or 1 reg. onion, sliced
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (NOT diluted)
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon halved (optional)
- Place carrots, celery, and potatoes in the bottom of a large slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix seasoning over the pork chops.
- Add lemon (optional), mushrooms, and onions on top of the pork.
- Cover with cream of mushroom soup (not diluted).
- Cook 6 hrs. and rest 10 minutes before serving
Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. Thin sliced boneless chicken breast- skinless
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 cup Chicken broth/low sodium
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes half or quarters if large
- 1/2 lb. Orzo or cooked hot pasta of your choice
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet over medium high heat. Dredge the chicken cutlets in the flour mixture and once the oil is hot, cook the cutlets in the pan for about 2 minutes on each side until they are golden brown, and almost but not quite cooked through (a bit pink in the center). Transfer the cutlets to a large plate as they are cooked.
Turn the heat down to medium and add the garlic. Stir for just one minute until you can smell the garlic. Add the chicken broth and stir so that any browned bit stuck to the bottom of the pan are released into the liquid. Stir in the cream, basil, oregano and gradually add the Parmesan, sprinkling it slowly as you stir. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce thickens, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the spinach and tomatoes, and simmer for another 2 minutes or so, until the spinach is wilted and everything is well combined. Tuck the chicken back in the pan, with any juices that may have collected, making sure it is at least mostly covered by the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes until the chicken is hot and cooked through.
Either serve the chicken over the hot pasta, or transfer it to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the parsley, and serve hot with extra Parmesan passed